10-piece solid carbide mini mill set.
10 solid carbide end mills, rotor end mills.
- shank diameter: 3.17 mm (3/8")
- Cutting edge diameter 3 mm
- with cross serration
- 2 x cylinder form A without face spline
- 2 x roller round form C long
- 2 x cylindrical roller form C short
- 2 x Ball form D
- 2 x pointed cone shape M
Application: for milling and grinding of hard materials.
Solid carbide burrs with cross serration. The cross toothing results in a higher chip removal rate compared to the single toothing. This has a particularly positive effect on materials that are difficult to machine. Applications: for high-alloy, rust-resistant, acid-resistant and heat-resistant steels, cast iron and plastics. For deburring, edge breaking, fettling, weld seam machining and surface machining.